Required Documents for 1099 Contracted Workers
Must be contracted with the same company for a minimum of 2+ Years. Each document must be a separate PDF/JPEG.
- 1. Signed Client Agreement & Full Application (12 Pages)
- 2. Credit Monitoring Log-in Information on the Application from https://www.identityiq.com ; https://www.privacyguard.com ;http://www.checkfreescore.com. Credit Karma is not accepted.
- 3. DL or State ID with a Color Copy of the Front and a Color Copy of the Back
- 4. Social Security Card with Color Copy of the Front and a Color Copy of the Back
- 5. Proof of Income 1099 (2019) and 2 Years 1040 Tax Returns
- a. $50,000+ Gross Income on 1099
- b. Over $27,000 AGI (Adjusted Gross Income)
- c. 2018 & 2019 with All Pages of the Return
- 6. Utility Bill that is Most Current
- a. Must match client’s names and current address. Accepted bills are: Electric, Gas, Water, Cable, Telephone/Cell, or Waste
- b. Recent Credit Card bill can be used as substitute
- 7. 3 Most Recent Personal Bank Statements Showing Direct Deposit of Income
- 8. Voided Check Matching Account for Submitted Bank Statements
- a. If client does not have checks, they may submit a letter on bank letter head stating routing and account information (or) Direct Deposit Form issued by Bank
If you qualify then give us a call @ (413) 655-1718 and let us help you get the funding that your business needs and deserves!